Visitare Firenze (Visiting Florence)
For those of you who would like to visit Florence (whether you are a tourist or a loca), here are a few sites that I go to for more information.
- Tuscan Feeling - We rented our first apartment through them and all of our relatives rent apartments as well. Very professional and great selection of places to stay in Florence, Tuscany, Sicily, and Venice!
Visite guidate (Guided tours)
- Florence Tasting - Unique tours in and around Florence, including Florentine artisans, food and wine tastings, and personal shopping guides.
- Art Viva! The Original Walking Tours in Florence - Take a walking tour of Florence and enjoy all the highlights!
- Context Travel - Unique walking tours in Florence.
- MaMa Florence - Gourmet cooking classes from master chefs as well as market and Chianti wine tours.
- Florence International Theatre Company (FITC) - English-speaking theatrical productions in Florence.
- Firenze Musei - For information on the most important museums in Florence.
- Musei Fiorentini - Florentine Museums
Mezzi di trasporto (Transportation)
- Ferrovie dello Stato - Take a train to almost anywhere in Italy
- SITA - For other destinations from Florence like Siena, you can take a SITA bus.
- 500 Touring Club - Take a tour around Florence in a Fiat 500.
- Segway Florence - Pretty cool way to visit Florence on a Segway!
- Stradanova - Rent a Motorcycle or Vespa during your next trip to Florence! Stradanova offers guided tours as well.
Firenze e la Toscana
- Firenze Spettacolo - The Insider's Guide to the Hot City
- The Florentine - News & Views around Florence
- Firenze.net - Where to go and what to do in Florence
- www.2night.it - firenze - Cosa fai 2night? locali, news, eventi per il tuo divertimento notturno
- ItalyGuides.it: iPodGuides - Download free audio books of Florence.
- ItalyGuides.it: Virtual Travel - View 360° images of the most famous monuments in Florence.
- Slow Travel Italy - Helpful information about traveling to Italy.